Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Procrastination

It is fun to paint walls fun colors that you have coordinated with your things.  It is NOT fun to paint walls that are fun colors that coordinate with your things - to beige.  Now that Mat and I have moving into our town home we have to go back to our apartment and re-paint it to the original color, which is probably officially called "blah".  My good friend from work, Joela, brought her super nice boyfriend, Kevin, to the apartment last week and we got all but one wall painted back.  It's only one wall but neither Mat or I want to go do it.  We didn't go yesterday because Mat had to work and the more I think about going over there the more tired I feel.  "It's only one wall...It's only one wall...It's only one wall...."

1 comment:

  1. you could call bekah...you know. see what's she's doing in her classroom. =)
    loved the chat friend!
    i miss you!

    ReplyDelete